Sad relationship quotes


01. Don’t say that I have forgotten cause I still haven’t. As you can see, I’m here again in front of you, bringing you flowers like any lover would do. I like us to be together but you really must wait. For now I can only promise that I’ll be by your grave.

02. Sometimes I want to pinch myself to make sure that having you in my life ain’t a dream. But I’m also afraid that if I pinch myself, I might wake up and realize that you’re really just a dream.

03. If I only knew you’d hurt me, I wouldn’t have loved so deep. I would have saved my heart from breaking cause it’s not for you to keep. If I only knew you’d fool me, I wouldn’t have been so blind. I would have opened my eyes to reality and stopped your game in time.

04. One day, love and friendship met. Love asked, “Why do you exist when I already exist?” Friendship smiled and said, “To put a smile where you leave tears.”

05. Some people love not really wishing to end up together. Some people leave not really willing to go. I love not expecting to be loved back. I leave not because I know I’ll be followed. I love cause I love. I leave cause I let go.

06. Do you wanna know the difference between the two of us? I trusted you that’s why I held on. I loved you that’s why I let you go. But you? You just left me without any valid reason.

07. I broke somebody’s heart today. I said I couldn’t stay. I said I love somebody else and he let me have my way. I told him I couldn’t love him back although he’s sweet and true. I was being unfair to him cause I had been wishing he was you.

08. Three words I wish to say, three words that might scare you away. Don’t you know those three words describe who you are to me? But probably right now those three words that I wish to say are the same words you said to her.

09. No more crying, I can’t cry anymore. Don’t take my hand this time, just go. And please don’t look back cause I know if you do, I would come running back to you.

10. I want to be able to hold your hand when I am hurting instead of having to hold someone else's because you are the one hurting me.

No comments:

Post a Comment