Sad quotes sayings


01. I hope I never met you so I wouldn’t have fallen for you and I wouldn’t have to struggle with my feelings cause I know it’s impossible. Please tell me what to do. Should I just keep distance and try to forget you?

02. For many times I said I wouldn’t love you anymore yet every time I lay my eyes on you, my heart starts to state these silent words, “I’m still not over you.”

03. I said I didn’t cry much when you went away. I told you I can move on and I will be okay. I said I was happy when you found someone new. The sad thing is you believed me though I didn’t want you to.

04. Sad reality: I love him but I’ve fallen for you. I can’t leave him but I can’t bear losing you. He gives me the world but you mean the world to me. Now should I cling to my past or should I let you pass?

05. My angel told me that to prove my love for you, I should show it and I should say it. I told her I already did. She asked how. I answered with tears, “I let her go.”

06. Don’t be surprised if one day I’ll avoid you and be gone. It’s not because you’ve done something wrong and I hate you but because I’m afraid to love and be hurt again by somebody who cant love me back.

07. Sad: I’ve fallen in love so many times but love never gave me a chance to know how it feels to be loved back by the person I love so much.

08. Why do I have to leave you now that I’m madly in love with you? Why do I have to say goodbye now that my everything is you? Why do I have to set you free now that all I need is you? And why must you love another when I am here loving you?

09. You’ve broken my heart by making me fall and now I wish I never knew you at all. You’ve played me around as if I were some kind of game and now things will never be the same. But here I am, still as stupid as I can be, hoping and wishing that you will still love me.

10. You promised to take care of me but you hurt me. You promised to give me joy but you brought me tears. You promised your love but you gave me pain. Me? I promised you nothing but I gave you my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment