Sad day quotes


01. Is it possible to cry without tears flowing? Is it possible to be hurt without feeling? Is it possible to be forgiven without pleading? Is it possible for you to love me without me hurting?

02. Slowly, I broke down, tears fell from my eyes, my heart shattered into pieces, all the sweet memories played inside my mind. And like that I stayed while watching you walk out of my life.

03. Sometimes the best way to say I love you is to hold his hand, give it to the one he loves, let go, pretend it’s okay when deep inside, you’re dying.

04. People tell me to stop loving you in a dream world cause I’ll never get what I want but they’re wrong cause the only thing I want is you and to have you, well, dreams are the only things I can count on.

05. Are you aware that my heaven is missing an angel? I wanna let you know that you’re that angel. But no, I’m not taking you back cause maybe you’re no longer happy in the heaven where we both used to be.

06. Why is it that I’m always hurt by the one I love and always being loved by the people who shouldn’t be loving me? The sad thing here is though I try to choose the one who loves me, my heart still longs for the one who hurts me.

07. The day you broke my heart, I dropped a tear in the sea. I was lost and distorted, without you I can’t be me. And when they find that tear, that single drop of pain, that’s the one and only time this heart forgets your name.

08. You always say you hate to see me hurt, you hate to see me cry. So all of those times you’ve hurt me, were you closing your eyes?

09. I know I shouldn’t care or wonder how you are. But I just can’t hide the pain inside my broken heart. I’m fighting back emotions I’ve never fought before. Cause I’m not supposed to love you anymore.

10. Don’t look at me and say goodbye. Don’t whisper words to make me cry. Just walk away if you have to go. You will break my heart but I promise I would never let you know.

1 comment:

  1. It's difficult to think of anything else when you want to be with someone so much. It can be a very scary feeling. Here are some Top Sad Quotes For Girlfriend that you can read and relate to.

    ReplyDelete