Sad heartbreak quotes


01. Why do you have to make me fall when you're not going to catch me? It hurts that you didn't catch me the moment I fell and it hurts even more to see you catch someone else while I was falling.

02. I know as long as you are happy, I can get through this. But it still kills me to see you with her. Not because she is perfect for you, not because she makes you smile, not because she is what you need but because she's my best friend.

03. No matter how loud I laugh, I’m still not happy. No matter how hard I cry, the sadness inside grows. The more people love me, the more I feel empty. I just need you to love me for all the pain to go.

04. He has the power to hurt me and I’m afraid if I let him know what I feel then that’s exactly what he’ll do. But even if he does hurt me, I’ll find some reason to understand why. It’s just that he can do no wrong in my eyes.

05. I’m not afraid of ghosts, I’m not afraid of disasters and I have no fear in death. But there’s one thing I’m really afraid of. It’s the time you’ll stop loving me.

06. Just when questions seemed endless, it suddenly became clear. You came not to love me but to teach me how to love. Then you walked away without any idea how much I’ve learned and how much it hurts.

07. Sometimes I get so fed up that I just want to walk away from you. But what hurts me is that I know you’re not going to follow.

08. Why is it so easy to love and yet so hard to be loved back? Why should I feel such if destiny permits me not? Why do I have to fall if it’s you I can’t have? Why is there a you and me but never be an us?

09. One night, someone noticed a star losing its usual bright glow and asked the star why. Then it answered, “I’ve grown tired and weak shining for someone whose glance has never been mine.”

10. You said you’ll wait for me but you didn’t. You said we’ll be together but we weren’t. You said you care but obviously, you don’t. Now you say you don’t love me. Well, guess what? I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment