Sad quotes life


01. What we had was perfect, what we had was true. I loved you completely and so did you. But what we had is now over, it’s all in the past. I just have to accept that some good things never last.

02. I would have taken care of you. I would have loved being in your arms. I would have loved loving you back. All you had to do was ask and there could have been something we could call “us”.

03. It wasn't the way my heart ached when you told her you loved her. It was the way my heart broke for you when she told you she didn't want you that way. That was how I knew I loved you.

04. You were sitting at one place. I sat beside you and asked what happened, you walked away. I was about to run after you but then I realized that we were sitting on my grave.

05. When you love someone, you give everything without thinking twice, deny the truth, believe in lies, do crazy things that you can’t explain and cry over things that hurt you but still stay and say, “I’m okay.”

06. I never thought I would dream about you. In my dream, you said you love me too. Now I wake up and find you. I want you to tell me those words all over again but what the heck? You just keep on waking me up.

07. It’s nice to know that you’re sweet enough to say that you’d pick someone just like me to spend your life with. But it’s just so painful to see that you’re spending your life with someone who’s just like me but not me.

08. A guy said to a girl, “You’re nice. The guy you love is lucky.” Then after a while, he showed her a picture, “She’s my girl.” And the girl said, “You know what? She’s luckier cause the guy I love loves her.”

09. The rain reminds me of you, how cold you are, how gloomy you make me feel, how many tears I’ve shed because of you, how much damage you’ve caused and how stupid I am for still needing you.

10. Life is indeed unfair. There are times when I’d stare at the sky at night and wonder why you are my entire universe when I’m not even a little star in yours.

1 comment:

  1. It's difficult to think of anything else when you want to be with someone so much. It can be a very scary feeling. Here are some Top Sad Quotes For Girlfriend that you can read and relate to.

    ReplyDelete