Sad lonely quotes


01. I’m always pretending I’m happy when I couldn’t even smile, keep on pretending I’m not hurt now that he’s no longer mine. What would I do if he loves someone new? I’ll just pretend I don’t love him too.

02. Just when I’m almost over you, you begin to show up again and make me feel special. Is this how you operate? For if it is, I hate you cause damn it! I’m falling for you all over again.

03. I never thought this would happen, I really didn’t know. But I guess it’s better if you just let go. I’m really gonna miss you and everything you did for me. Cause as long as she owns you, this love could never be.

04. I needed someone so I tried to talk to you but you were in a hurry. I tried to call you but you said you were busy. I wanted to tell you how I feel, to tell you I love you. Now you’ll never know cause guess what? I’ve learned to let go.

05. There are times that I’m about to give up cause there’s no way I can make you mine. But why is it that every time I’m ready to let go, I end up falling for you all over again?

06. How do I say goodbye to someone I never had? Why do tears fall for someone who was never mine? Why do I miss someone who I was never with? And why do I love someone whose love was never mine?

07. You’ve hurt me once, you’ve hurt me twice but all I did was shut my eyes. For in reality that everyone can see, I love you more than you love me.

08. I can say I’m fine when you don’t see me cry. I can say I can move on when I couldn’t even try. I can say I’m happy when I just want to die. But I can’t say I still love you when you said goodbye.

09. If all is fair, why did you hurt me so? If all ends well, why did you have to go? If happily ever after is true then why am I here crying over you?

10. Here I am, trying to make a fool out of myself, pretending I like someone new and showing everyone I don’t care about you. But if you only know what I’m going through, this heart will always belong to you.

1 comment: